Total Pageviews

26 Mar 2013

Weekend Training & Ownership..Part 4

Part 4:

After dinner, we spent time at the mall....people watching, cup of coffee, window shopping and the likes. It was crowded with people as it was a Saturday night. I had to display myself at the restroom 3 times during this time. Once was voluntary as I needed to pee and the other two times, I was ordered to do it with the threat of more spankings. One restroom which I was ordered in was the one at the cinema and the traffic was heavy with  movie goers. Master did came in to ensure compliance by washing his hands, fluffing his hair etc. So there wasn't a chance to just expose myself for a nanosecond. I did stand further in to hide my dick from view as standing there naked with no pee felt really awkward. The only time I obeyed fully was when Master was peeing right beside me. Thank God I peed some...I would have felt like some unshameful maniac standing at the urinal and not peeing!

We hit for home after that. I was already quite tired from the day...walking around and from the work out at the park but there was still more to come. Master had me on my knees waiting for his next moves. Then I was ordered to to extend my hands with my palms open. Muscle pain cream was squeezed out to both palms. Now I was ordered to rub it to my balls. 'Let me see those balls white in cream, bitch..or I will stick some up with a dildo!' As I worked on my own balls, my dick started to get hard. The cream was not enough to cover my balls white, so I had to ask for more. 'Sir, please give me some more cream, Sir'. More cream was given and my balls were all covered with cream now. Master had me stand up with my legs spread and hands holding my ears. He adjusted a blowing fan right at my crotch. I was standing there like a small kid being punished and having my balls literally set on fire! Strangely, I was leaking precum in such a predicament eventhough my dick wasn't fully erect.

I stood there for a full 15minutes before being ordered to the bathroom. 'Now, we are going to clean you up bitch' I was glad to hear that and had the fire on my balls put out. I was way wrong! 'Bend down and spread those cheeks wide bitch'. I obeyed quickly. 'We are going to clean that ass first bitch' and with it came a playful smack on my ass. Without much delay, fluid was flowing freely into my ass. The whole ordeal lasted 3 or 4 times before I was allowed to clean myself in the shower. Master was visibly having fun as I was leaking a lot of precum which was fed into my mouth. However, the effect of the burning cream did subside with time. Perhaps my mind was concentrating more on holding the fluid in my ass that the burning on my balls. It just felt les as time when on.

The scene was set; my ass would see the most action in my life up to date. First up, was a fingering session. Slave was to assume the doggy position; on knees and and resting on my arms. Knees would be spread a part and kept in position. Both arms would flat on the bed at all times. In short, keep the position and keep that ass high and accessible. The position made feel like a real bitch. A nice tight ass waiting to be played with. The fingering felt very good; one, two and up to 3 fingers at a time. It was so good that I begged for it not to stop. My dick was also played with occasionally which erected almost instantly. Master then tied my balls and cock. To heightened the experience, a blindfold was put on.

Master continued to with fingering. It was driving me crazy in a good way. It definitely helped getting my ass ready for more eventhought I spent almost half a day with buttplug on. Next up, was a long beaded dildo. It wasn't huge or thick but it was definitely long. Master worked it in all the way..teasing my asshole at the rounded beads. The sensation of it was both of ectasy and discomfort as it proded my inner bowels. A feeling of both wanting to expel it out and wanting more of it but Master was in utter control; how fast or slow it goes and how deep each probe was. Master wanted to hear me enjoying having my asshole played with. I wanted Master to train me to be a power bottom, a slave that would crave for a fucking every minute of the day.

The strokes were slow and deep. I was moaning in pleasure. As it was gently pulled out, it was very quickly replace by another dildo. It was thicker, probably what you would consider as a M size cock. Master plunged it in and jack hammered it in and out in quick succession. The fast assault resulted in a load moan and some resistance. Master grabbed me by the balls and pulled me up while his other hand continue to dildo fuck me like hell. This felt like a slave boy being abused. Sensuality turned into horror. I managed to catch a breathe when it was pulled out. A so call short rest before it went in again. This time it was slower and it did not cause as much discomfort as earlier. Full length in out slowly. When there was a hint that I was enjoying it, Master jack hammered it away. I felt like I'm going to cum. It was a combination of 'Oh I'm going to cum' 'Please dont stop' running through my mind as I moan and groan with my head shaking and at times buried with my hands on the bed.

Master gave a slap on my ass and ordered me to lie down on my back. He had my ankle and hands on cuffs. Both hands were cuffed to the bed above my head. He ordered me to pull my legs up and it was secured to the bed frame over my head. Now I have my asshole exposed to be assaulted. Master removed my blindfold, so I could see the incoming assault of my asshole. Master wanted to hear me beg sincerely and enthusiastically to be dildo fucked. I was instructed to beg continuously until Master says otherwise. He took out a fucking long and thick dildo. It was more than 12 inches long and like 8inches in circumference thick. Master wanted to hear me beg to have my asshole stretched now. Once lubed, Master teased my asshole with it waiting for the right moment to strike. As it pushes in, I felt the immense pain as it stretches my asshole wide. Master ordered me to continue begging and not moan or groan with the pain. In between of the 'ah's and I had to beg for more. It was hard to adjust to and the pain got more of me and beg for it to stop instead. Stop it did in fact only for the belt to appear.

'Perhaps you would like this more, bitch'. Two very hard strokes landed on my red ass. My body tensed and my legs trembled from the sting. More would come if I beg for a fucking to stop. So I continue to beg for the dildo fucking with my eyes teary. The giant dildo made its way in again. Slowly it enters and I could it stretching its way inch by inch. Half way in, it was slowly pulled out and it enters again. Repeat and repeat it was with more lube. It finally got to the point where it did not hurt as much and could possibly enjoy being fucked. At long last, the entire dildo was stuff up my ass held there and I was slowly fucked by it. The feeling was intense and a feeling totally lost for words. Could I ride something this big and be pleasure by it?? Probably not. I guess that's the true meaning of being used/abused as a slave boy!

By the time we finished the dildo fucking, a full bottle of lube was used up. My dick, which was kept tied, went hard and flacid multiple times today without being able to cum. My asshole was evidently quite used and I could feel the soreness of it. I was released from the bed and with that, Master had me dress up in jeans and tshirt not even allowing me to clean up at all. We have spent almost 90minutes working my asshole. It looks like Master had other things in mind still for the night.

We went to the red-light district. Bars, clubs, strip clubs, go-go clubs you named it. While on the street leading to the gay section, there came the order to undress and change clothes. In his hands, held a super small and short muscle-t; one that will expose the word 'SLAVE' and the other was one of those dreaded running shorts which would put my crotch in full view if I sat down. I begged Master to allow me to change in a less public place. The conversation went back and forth until it was decided that I could change in a back-lane. Sounded like a quick and easy deal but it was not. I had to walked down the back-lane, strip completely naked and hold each clothing with hands on the side. There, I would wait for Master to hand me my clothe change. As I started to walk quickly away, Master said 'A nice hard woody before I will walk in with your new clothes'. I do not know which was worst; to quickly change in a corner along a busy street or wait completely naked with a boner on a back-lane. I did exactly as told. The idea of stripping kinda got me excited and in no time that boner was up. Master took his time to walk in....it felt like ages and I hurriedly put on the shorts when handed to me. Master witheld the muscle-t and I realized that I needed to thank him which I quickly did and ask for the T. In this outfit, I looked like go-go dancer or some guy dressing up like its Halloween!

Master liked parading a slave dressed like a slut/bitch..not exactly naked but left nothing to the imagination. We had to walk past the straight bars, clubs, female strip clubs and such. It was packed with locals and tourists alike. I definitely add more flare to the already happening place. Female strippers/ go-go dancer was a looking as I walked past. When we hit the gay strip, I was like stalked with stares everywhere. Even some catcalls! We went to a go-go boy club without any incident. Enjoyed all the eye-candy which caused me to get a boner. The boner was almost constant....afterall I'm gay and into guys! Then we hit a very crowded dance club. Not my thing but here I was literally grabbed, grobed, molested among the crowd. Amid the loud music, here I was going to be fucked in the restroom by my Master. I was led to the cubicle. Without thinking I closed the cubicle door as I followed in. 'No, bitch! You are keeping that door open'. With that Master had me turn around forcefully and had my shorts yanked down. 'Bend down, bitch and hold on'. Due to the small space, I could only hold onto the door hinge and with my head sticking out of the cubicle. I could see whoever is walking into the restroom and likewise for anyone walking into the restroom.

With some spit and fingering, Master penetrated me with force. Both his hands held my groin and his large cock pounded into me. Master pounded away without any concern. I was moaning, groaning both in pleasure and pain. As time goesby, it was pleasure more and more. 'Oh fuck' I moaned continuously. As news got out about a fucking going on, a steady stream of guys came in to check it out. The restroom was filled with guys watching! It was a good 5 to 10 minutes I think before Master was ready to cum. I had kneel down in front and prepare for a cum facial. Master shot his load on my face and then shoved his cock down my throat for me to lick clean. Once done, I had to rub cum on my face and hair and headed out.

We spent the rest of the night, sitting outside a busy club enjoying a bottle of beer. Smelling like cum and sitting with my legs spread wide the whole time. I was asked to stand up and moved my chair a few times, so I could sit a face guys for maximum exposure. It also enabled people to view my status as a 'SLAVE' and at times my bulging crotch everytime I had to stand up. With that, we went home for a good night sleeps together without any release for me.

......to be continued. final chapter to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment