Total Pageviews

24 Mar 2013

Weekend Training & Ownership..Part 3

I was allowed back my shorts after the temporarily tattoos were completed. I walked out the shop shirtless not knowing what to expect. I'm quite shy and don't even go shirtless at home, now walking out in town shirtless with my new status as a slave boy for all to see.

We got home and I stripped naked immediately before stepping into Master's apartment. I had to facing the door and Master went to prepare for my next predicament. Master returned with a spreader bar which we attached to my neck collar and wrists. Next I was blindfolded. I trembled a little in the darkness after realized a heightened sense of helplessness and fear. Master led me away to what felt like the middle of the living room. My legs were then spread apart . I will be standing there in position until Master decides otherwise. My chastity of taken off and soon my dick sprang to life after being caged. I could feel Master stroking my dick and feeling up my crotch. It was a nice feeling and I wished Master would continue doing that! I have not cummed for the last 24 hours and its driving me nuts when I get hard.

My balls were tied up and weights were put on. I let out a soft moan when  my balls were being pulled down by the weights. Master held onto me from behind and sensually caress my chest down to my abs as I get used to my new predicament. It gave me a sense of security feeling the embrace of Master while having my chest being caress. Soon his hands were concentrating on my tits. Yes, I knew the clips were coming that way. His hands slowly worked my tits. When both tits were nicely clipped, the new sensation of pain just went up a notch higher. Master continues to hug me from behind while whispering 'You are my slave, bitch. You will take whatever I give you'.

'Yes Sir' I answered and Master sat at the couch. 'You liked it so far, bitch?' I answered Yes Sir again. Master had me reaffirmed my positioned as his slave. 'I'm your slave Sir. I my ass is plugged by you Sir. My body is owned my you Sir. Sir can used, display, discipline slave as you see fit Sir. I will do as you wish Sir.' All this time, I was leaking pre-cum. It turned me on somehow. 'Keep that dick hard, bitch' Master commanded. Master started to slapping my dick around every time it felt like going limp. It was a dick whipping time! Ruler or belt, it all landed on my dick to make me hard again. Not sure, but the sting did make it come to life every time! Slave will ask/beg for the cock whipping.  After every stroke, I thanked Master and asked for another one. The pain slowly got uncontrollable and I started to beg to stop. Master wanted 20 more! I had to count and thank Master for each. When it was done, I had the clips and weights removed. Then I spent some time tied up and gagged on the chair.

Master reminded that I still had a spanking which I earned for being reluctant to strip at the tattoo shop. I hesitantly said Yes Sir. So it time to go out again and Master said it was time to put me to test. I was given back my tshirt and shorts to wear. Master decided that the chastity was not necessary but decided the keep my ass plugged.  Our first stop was a gay sauna. It was late afternoon and there was quite a crowd inside already. I was the only guy there being totally naked. The guys either were in towels or underwears. I followed Master around the sauna. It was like Master was parading me for everyone to see. I was touched here and there while I walked past.  After awhile, I kind off of got used to it and like the attention. My dick was played with, tits pinched, even had a spanked on my buttplug. Master finally decided to go to the deck lounge. I had to stand facing Master while he sat. I could see his smile. He is enjoying it very much. Obviously more and more guys were coming up to see what's going to happen. With so much near naked guys around, it was difficult not to stay hard. Now, slave will get over my knee and get a spanking. That was a surprised...a public spanking at the sauna. Master signalled me to go over his lap. I reluctantly go over his lap and put on brave face. Master slapped away with his hands rapidly on both my cheeks. In between strokes, I had my ass spread open, balls played with and cock pulled back. Master continued to spank me and some guys passing by also took the opportunity to spank my ass. After awhile, I had to change my position so my ass was more in view for everyone. It stopped when I was closed to tears.  Master led me up and brought me to this lighted place. I had my back to the grills and had to kneel down. Master tied my hands above my head and my balls and cock were tied very tightly. I have to accomplish getting 5 facials. Yes....I was sucking dick like a bitch. I had cum on my hair, face, neck, chest by the time I finished the task. Master came and rub the cum all over me. He held my head and started to fuck my mouth. He shot his load all over my face. He untied my hands and had me rub his cum onto my face.
I was not allowed to wash up or used the bathroom. He had me dress up and ready to leave with me smelling like cum! I was horny and was eager to cum myself but I knew if I tried to touch my dick, I would be severely punished. We walked out of the sauna and I could smell cum all over myself and its getting sticky. Master pull me onto him and said more fun is on the way. You can wash away the cum later with an evil smile.

After a short walk we reach a park. It looks like a big park with people running, cycling, or relaxing. Master asked for my tshirt while we walked the running path. We found a bench along the path which was quite covered with bushes and trees as it was in a bend. Master sat down and went through his backpack. I was standing on the path a few steps away from him. He took out a small white running shorts and ordered me to change. In a strictly amry like command, he pointed and said 'Drop those shorts, bitch'. I pulled down my shorts like a good recruit. 'Put this on' as he handed me the running shorts. I quickly shook away my shoes, left my shorts and went to take the running shorts. I quickly put it on as I heard voices coming. Running short was very revealing...unlined, with side slits and quite a snugly fit too. I look dress-up like some go-go boy then a guy going for a run.!

'This bitch will run following the path around the park. You have 10minutes to complete 1 round starting from here. You will run a minimum 3 rounds. Every 10seconds late, you will get 1 lash of the belt (while Master flaps the belt on his hand). Do you understand, bitch?' Master commanded. 'Yes Sir' I answered. Master wasn't impressed and asked me again. I answered a loud 'Yes Sir!'

'That's not all bitch. Once you reach this bench, you will drop your shorts. Do 10 pushups with count. Get up, pull up your shorts and do 10 jumping jacks. Then drop your shorts again and do 10 situps. Once finished you will get up, put your hands on the bench and stick out that ass out for any punishment due. Then you continue with your run again and everything repeats. Do you understand boy?!' I answered Yes Sir! 'Get going bitch' and off I went. I wasn't the only one shirtless. There were shirtless guys running, some in muscle-Ts and such. The only difference was my ultra short running shorts without any underwear. My dick was swirling around and the butt plug was also working its magic while I was running. With no watch on me, it was difficult to gauge the time. I was also not familiar with the path or how long the path was. I had to hold up the butt plug if I jog faster. The loop was quite long and I barely made it back within the 10minutes.

I came to realize after I have reached my Master, I had just passed a few guys and gals on my way. Sensing that if I were to do the pushups naked, they would have a good view of my ass. I was delaying by trying to catch my breath after the run. Master was enjoying the sight and says 'Time stops when you start the push ups and now 3 lashes and counting'. I waited for some people to pass and quickly pull down my shorts and assumed the position. By that time the count was up to six already. I did the pushups quickly and Master had me repeat do one extra. Did the jumping jacks and continued on with the sit ups naked with shorts down at my ankle. While doing the situps a few guys ran past. I held the up position for longer so as to not expose myself. With my back facing the running path, it kind of shielded them from getting a full view of my privates but heck, it was obvious I was exercising naked. I duely took the 6 lashes..just hoping to have this whole exercise ended quickly.

I started run the 2nd round. I was quite tired and more times that not, I get pass by people now. Some will turn back their heads to see and I could see their curiousity and some were just smiling away. . I was able to keep the 10minutes time. I was sweating a lot by now. The pushups were getting tougher and so were the jumping jacks. I had a difficult time doing the situps as I was very tired and not conditioned for this physical activity. It was good most people passed-by while I had my shorts up. I took a short rest and had some water before going on my third round. While running my third round, two guys came from behind and slap my ass 'nice ass, slave' and off ahead they went. It looked like the two guys who saw me doing naked situps. The sweat has made my running shorts almost body hugging and see-through. As it was getting darker too, there was less people now. The two guys kinda waited for me ahead or pretended to be resting on a bench. Here I was running with my dick swaying left and right with very little left for the imagination. The 'SLAVE" tattooed to my lower back also did draw people's attention. I sensed their stare as I ran past them.

To my horror, they started following me and soon was running together with me. They took their chance to pull me shorts down which I managed to hold on to. At times, they just took turns pulling on my shorts to review my ass. Not wanting anymore trouble with them, I just continue with my run. It was definitely slower than the last two. So I was expecting some lashes. When I reached my Master, I had to stop and catch my breath. The two guys just came by and exchange greetings with Master while asking him whether I'm his. He said yeah and while counting number 10 to me. They wanted to see which Master was happy to allow. I pulled down my shorts and quickly started my push ups. The two guys laughed as they see my reddened ass and buttplug. Eventhough it was getting dark, the spanked marks were visbile as I was nicely contrasted by my speedo tan. Once done, I pulled up my shorts and did the jumping jacks. Master said to stop and wanted the shorts. 'You do it naked bitch.' Master seized the opportunity to further put me on display and humiliate me in front of strangers. For whatever reason, my dick started to get hard while I was doing the jumping jacks. They like it so much that I had to do another 10 more with calls to spread my legs wider every time. Next I had to do the 10 situps. With a little help from Master, I managed to finish the task. As both the guys were siting on the bench, Master had me assume on all fours for my 10 lashes. Master wasn't very hard on each lash but the pain was equally hard to bear already. I said Thank you Sir once the spanking was done. I put on my running shorts and Master passed me a bottle of shampoo and had me go shower off the sweat and cum in the public restroom while he waited for me outside.

In the restroom, there wasn't a place for shower or should I say a place you can shower with privacy. Basically I have to hose myself down in the open. There was still traffic in and out of the restroom. It wasn't a comfortable experience and yes, Master ensured I was buck naked. He came in, peed and left after having me take out the butt plug and cleaned it. 'Get out when done, bitch' and he stepped out. The soaped myself and quickly rinsed off. I stepped out dripping wet and by this time it was dark already. I asked Master for a towel which Master answered 'Use your hands or dance it off' and laughed. I stood there not knowing what to do for awhile and I came to realize how lowly I was.

I was given a new pair of cotton shorts to wear and tshirt. Its another pair of shorts that offer little privacy once my dick gets hard. With that, we went for dinner and had time to relax together. I had my crotch discreetly played with over dinner. Master's legs was busy playing my dick. It made me horny and aching for release. Dick started to leaked precum which cause my shorts to get wet at my crotch. I had to walk out with a visible precum leaking hardon.

...to be continued. Feel free to drop me any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment