Total Pageviews

18 Mar 2013

Weekend Training & Ownership..Part 2

Part 2

I spent the night sleeping, tied down to the bed. Hands slightly above my head and legs were spread apart. I was awoken roughly by my Master and had his cock immediately shoved my mouth. He started talking dirty and brain-washed me...making me feel like an owned slave boy. After a short while, I was releaesed from my bounds and made to stand at attention beside the bed. My dick was super hard. I had to listen to more brain-washing from Master.
At one point, Master walked behind me and pulled me by my hair while he emphasized who is in power. I was reminded, that for the next two days I will remained owned and will have absolute control of everything like clothing, body eventhough I'm on holiday. I was then given time to clean-up all in the watchful eyes of Master.

After cleaning up, I stood facing the wall, legs apart and hands clasped behind my head while I wait for my Master. Master pointed and ordered me into a push-up position. Once in position, Master put a plate of cereal and milk directly under my face. I had to finish breakfast while doing push-ups. When pushing down, I had to gobble and slurp up whatever I can. The entire process was controlled by Master using his belt. After the belt strikes my ass, I had to push down, start eating and push back up after the belt strikes while I'm at the down position. This repeated until I had finished and licked clean the plate. It was tiring and the push-up tired me out after like 15 times or so and I wasn't keeping my position that well after that. The belting wasn't hard. It was rather playful or done teasingly but the sting was there as my ass was still sore from last nights! By the time
I finished, Master whipped my ass really hard when I was still holding the down position and I just fell on the floor. I promptly said Thank you Sir.

Next I had to assume the doggy style position with my legs spread wide. Yes, it was ass plugging time. Master returned with some lube and plug. My asshole was still sore and honestly, I wasn't feeling like I want anything up there anymore. On the other hand, I wanted it to show I could take it like a good boy. Master applied the lube and slowly ease the plug in. It took sometime to get it done but it got done without much discomfort.

As I wanted to go out to town, we briefly talked and made arrangement to meet up once Master is free for the day. I was allowed only a form-fitting tshirt and shorts. No underwear until my time as Master's slave is over. On top of it, I had to wear a collar on the neck and on both wrists. Not forgetting, I had to be kept in chastity to ensure slave has to access to his manhood. With that
I went to town.

At the predetermined time and place, we met up. Master led the way as we walked and talked. In between our casual talk, Master added more rules I had to follow. Next up was how to use the public restrooms. At the urinal, slave must ensure both chastized cock and ass is easily viewable. I wasn't quite sure what he meant. Master said to drop trou to expose ass while peeing and not to stand
to close to the urinal as to hide my cock from being viewed! Master cheekily said its up to me how I want to do it but that ass must be on display! When I asked, I said 'Yes Sir'. I guess we would be spending a whole lot of time outside for this to happen.

Our first stop was a tattoo shop to get some temporary tattoos. In here, I was ordered to strip. I was hesitant. It was my first time stripping in public not counting in a male sauna or the likes. There were other customers around which happen to be all male during that time. Master seems to me having a good time chatting up with the various folks in the shop. Looking at my hesitation, Master said a double spanking awaits if he has to strip me myself together with the help of his friends. DOuble meaning I earned one already! So without thinking much, I took off my tshirt and then follow by my shorts. Master wanted the 'SLAVE ID# 1069' on the front right above my dick and the word 'SLAVE' on my lower back.  'SLAVE' would be viewable shirtless whereass the ID is only viewable if I'm naked waist down. I sat to sit with my legs spread so one could work on the front tattoo and another working on the back. It was done in full view with no privacy. So here I was sitting naked for like an hour getting my body painted with these words.

.....to be continued

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for a slave that wants to serve his master it could be live in or just on the weekend, looking in and around London Ontario, Canada steveeady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR,
    This slave seeks to serve MASTER 24/7/365. Can travel to meet MASTER for inspection at HIS request. Eager and willing to serve MASTER as HE desires, SIR. Please advise to request photos, SIR.

    Remaining in humble submission, SIR,

    harlan

    ReplyDelete