Total Pageviews

7 Dec 2016

Training Session - Part 2

Continue from Part 1....

At the comfort of Master's sitting position, Master was able to caress and stroke every inch of my expose backside, butt crack and asshole. Master repeated tease my asshole pressing his thumb firmly but not quite pushing it in. His fingers slowly trace down my ass crack all the way to my crotch and groin. With the sensual caress being relentless, my dick was getting rock hard. Master is making the slaveboy enjoy the humiliating display. Master grabs my hard cock and pulls it back while I'm told to squeeze that tight slut hole of mine. Master reminded me what will be waiting for me in this training. "Boy, you want to be a slut?" Yes Sir I answered. Master peppered with a lot of questions, brainwashing me into being a slave boy and slut boy. Master had me ask to be turned into a slut boy. I had to say 'I'm a slaveboy ready to be training',  'My slut hole is  yours, Sir' and 'I'm a slaveboy hungry for cocks' etc.

Now that I have learnt the two display positions, next up was shaving. Master had me bring a chair to the bathroom for him to sit as he watched me shaved myself standing in the tub. Armpits, tits, stomach, balls, crotch and my ass to be made hairless and smooth. When I'm done, I had to stand on display for inspection. Now, I had to display myself and staring straight at the bathroom mirror essentially looking at my own display. Master was careful not to block my view as he checks and caressed every inch of my body. Not only could I feel what is going on, I could see it as it happens standing there naked and molested. When Master was done, I was ordered to the bending display. My ass was being scrutinized next. As his fingers move all over, I was shocked by a pulled of hair coming from my ass crack. I missed out on a few hairs. Parade rest, boy. Master was stern in his voice when he asked me was my ass completely smooth. I replied, "No Sir! Sorry Sir!" With that, I earned my first punishment for failing to complete the task. Master warned me to finish the shaving and be smooth or a second punishment will be given. I proceeded to shave my ass crack all over again making sure no hair is left behind. Master watched as I bend and twist myself to ensure my ass is fully shaved smooth. Once finished, I quickly got down to the bending display. This time, all was good!

I was given 5 minutes to shower, empty myself and get dry. Then I will stand in the living room for the next order. At the coffee table, I could see a few new black markers and alphabet stencils. I could imagine was going to happen next; some kind of marking on my body. Master came over with the stencils and positioned it on my chest trying to figure out the best position to mark. Master was using ballpoint pen to mark positions on my chest and my upper back. After that, I was ordered to put on the shorts from the couch. It was a pair of jeans shorts. I put it on and stand back at parade rest. Master proceeded to make more markings just above the jeans, below my navel and on my lower back. "Strip off boy" was the next command. Master had be standing naked again and had a few more markings to complete above my crotch.

Master took one of the new markers and showed it to me. These are permanent ink markers. Now, the stencil was pressed firmly on my chest, starting above my left tits. From the feel of marker outline, I could tell it was a big 'S'. Master did not go lightly with the marker as there was repeated drawing almost like painting the 'S' on my chest repeatedly. Then the next letter was the 'L'. It was followed by the letter 'A'. By that time, it dawn on me that the word 'SLAVE' is being painted on my chest.

Below the navel, looks like a long word was planned. When the first letter was drawn, I knew what the word was. It will be 'PROPERTY'. I took a long while to complete as the drawing sensation was bordering to ticklish though I was not to move and to look straight ahead. Master took a few steps to admire his artwork. I could see the evil grin on his face. 'Looks great on you boy! Makes no doubt about who you are now. Let's continue....we are not finish here yet!" Next up was another marking below 'PROPERTY'. First up was the hatch sign '#' based on the drawing movements. Master then explained that there will be a 2 digit number which I will need to guess. This guess will determine the welcome spanking which every slave the Master has trained will received. Though I was warned that a correct guess will not mean the welcome spanking is spared! I quickly blurted a number '45'. Master just smiled and showed me a number written on a paper prior. It was '68'. Master just smiled and continued with his number drawing on me. When the front was done, Master proceeded to draw the words on my back. The words 'SLAVE' and 'PROPERTY' was repeated.

When all was completed, Master made some rules regarding the markings. Slave will not attempt to scrub or remove the markings during the entire duration. Care must be taken during shower to ensure markings do not degrade. All letters and numbers must be kept dark and highly visible. Failure to follow will result in disciplinary action. By now, I'm standing on display listening to the rules while Master is relaxing at couch enjoying the nakedness of the slave property #68 on display.

1 comment: