Total Pageviews

8 Jul 2016

Training Session - Part 1

This is my imagination of what a slave training will be like. This can be done to me as a slave and can be done to you, if you want to be my slave.

***********************************************************************************

After chatting with a Master for at least month, it was time to meet Master for the real thing. We met up at the pre-agreed location and time. From there it was short walk to Master's training place. Entering Master's place signifies total agreement that from that point onwards I'm a slave, owned and controlled until training session is complete.

Standing in front of Master, I removed my watch and wallet. Then I was reminded to silent my phone. I put everything in a bag Master provided and handed it over to Master. Slave is ordered to assume the 'Parade Rest' position when presenting in a standing position to Master. What is 'Parade Rest': legs slightly apart, both hands straight behind the back, right palm on left palm resting on the backside, head straight up and looking straight ahead. Slave will assume this position at all times unless instructed otherwise.

Now I was ordered to remove my shoes and socks and put them neatly beside the entrance door. Next, slave will remove the tshirt, fold it neatly and hand it to Master. Once back at parade rest, Master ordered slave's jeans to be removed. It will be folded neatly and handed to Master. Now standing almost naked, Master reminded that slaves are not allowed any form of underwear. Slave will also learn what is 'pants down'. When ordered to 'pants down', slave will immediately hold the waistband on each side and in one swift motion pull straight down your pants to your ankles. Do you understand, slaveboy? "Yes Sir!" I answered. "Now, pants down!" Master ordered. I got hold of my underwear waistband and pulled it all the way down. Master was not impressed as it was not done in a swift manner. I had to pull up my underwear and repeated the pants down from a parade rest position. This time, I managed to get it right and Master said "Good boy. You are learning fast". At last, I handed over my underwear to Master.

Now standing at parade rest, totally naked. I could feel Master's eyes scanning me all over. Master continued to speak and reminded that a 'pants down' order must be followed methodically in swiftness and at once. Any hesitation or tardiness is ground for punishments. This could be applied to all other circumstances. The slave is expected to give total obedience and show utmost interest and effort to all orders. Next, slave was taught how to stand on display. Slave will stand with legs wider than shoulder width, approximately 2feet apart. Hands will be clasped behind the head with upper arms wide open and elbows wide out pointing to the side. Head up and looking straight ahead. Bend at the knee slightly by lowering the body. Finally, while maintaining the position, spread upper thighs further by moving knee sideways to ensure full exposure of the crotch/groin areas.

There I was standing on display for a good 10minutes while Master inspect the slaveboy. Master asked whether I have everything on properly display. I agreed but Master disagreed while grabbing my pubes. Slaveboys are not entitled to any pubes...armpit, tits, treasure trails, crotch, balls and ass must be hairless and I said 'Yes Sir!' in agreement. Next up, is another position to learn. This is the bending display. Slave will be required to spread legs wide apart and bend down all the way until both palms are flat on the floor. Palms will be shoulder width apart and position as close to a straight line with the feet while keeping arms and legs straight. Slave will keep the head up with eyes looking down on the floor slightly above and between both palms. Slave will keep still in this position and both eyes looking straight at the floor. Slave is strictly forbidden to bend head down to look backwards or lift up to look forward. Eyes on the floor below regardless of what is happening around. From the standing display, I assumed the bending display. As my ass was pointing away from Master's view, Master had me turned around and assume the bending position closer to the chair he was seated on. With Master seated comfortably, I presented my ass to him for further inspection.

to be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment